[ale] Naked DSL from Bell South/AT&T

Ken Ratliff forsaken at targaryen.us
Tue Jan 6 19:17:52 EST 2009

Hrm, will they give commercial service to a residence? Between what
I'm paying Comcast, and what it's costing me to colo a box outside,
that might end up being cheaper, as long as they'd be willing to give
up at least 3 IP's. I'm assuming they don't do port filtering for
their commercial packages either.