[ale] Online learning management systems

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Mon Sep 29 13:36:24 EDT 2008

Someone last week posted a message about
learning management systems (FOSS) that I meant to
response to when I got back to a decent computer and internet
connection (I've been on the road).

I accidentally hit the delete button on it from my cell phone
and lost the message.

If they are still on list and are looking for some
advice, a run down of the industry and products
or be a test user of a FOSS system that is a derivation of a commercial
product that will be available in a couple of months (been commercial for
years, written in LAMP, used by companies like Seagate, XL Insurance,
etc, Cigna Insurance etc..  )

Please yell at me:

meuon at geeklabs.com  aka  mike at nextknowledge.com (for 1 more month, maybe)
423-605-6943