[ale] Apache

Kenneth Price neth.price at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 11:27:07 EDT 2008

Quite simply.  Yes.  Apache on Fedora 9 takes advantage of dual core
processors.

It's a pet peeve, so forgive my comment/hijack, but don't do this (
http://hacktux.com/apache) if you're on an RPM based system.  For that
matter, don't do it on any server which uses a package management system.
On RedHat/Fedora, learn to rebuild/build custom RPM packages.  On a Debian
based system like Ubuntu, take advantage of the countless tools at your
disposal which allow you to create DEB packages.  Most - if not every -
major distro has moved to a package management system for a reason.  Keep
the integrity, manageability, and security of your system intact.

Regards,
Ken Price