[ale] is there a mobile service that can connect it's phone to a laptop with "good" download speed ?

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Thu Jun 26 12:04:13 EDT 2008

Geoffrey, ALErs -

I have pretty good access to the Nokia 6030 phone with 'gnokii' and the
3rd-party USB cable I found on the net. I have a couple of dial-up numbers
so I'll probably give it a try. Might be a case where Linux go-eth and
Windos [typo, but I like it!] go-eth not.

I'll post results if I do - they would probably apply to most 'generic'
connections under 'gnokii'.

Cheers.

  - Mills