[ale] pkg-config --define-variable error

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Jun 18 20:40:32 EDT 2008

OK.  You can try this (it worked for me):

export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
pkg-config --libs taglib-sharp

If that works, then ./configure should work (in the same
shell; ./configure needs PKG_CONFIG_PATH to be set).

Basically, PKG_CONFIG_PATH needs to be set to the directory
containing taglib-sharp.pc.

-- JK