[ale] Lots of equipment available for cheep

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Jun 16 14:54:26 EDT 2008

Okay, it looks like I need to get something organized.  I will be at the warehouse on Thursday morning, from about 10AM until mid-afternoon, possibly going to lunch around noonish.

I can be there again Saturday morning at about 10, until about 1PM.

Anyone interested can email me directly, and I will respond with directions.

If you need to get in touch to make other arrangements, call me at number listed below to see if I can accommodate you.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420