[ale] Hardware recommendation for Proxy

Jamey Owens vindir at comcast.net
Sun Apr 13 16:34:31 EDT 2008

Sounds like what you're looking to set up is WDS.  Each router will act as access point and bridge.  I'm not sure if it has gotten better over the last year or so but getting it all working with WPA encryption can be a bit migraine inducing.

For explanation of WDS check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_Distribution_System

For setup details on the openwrt check out http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Configuration#head-dea7945a9ea589625b98f7493286f05875db1a56