[ale] [OT] rebates

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Fri Feb 23 21:29:12 EST 2007

On Friday 23 February 2007 18:31, Jerry Yu wrote:
> maybe some lawyers can ?see it as a job opportunity (for a class action
> lawsuit), if they do google/yahoo/msn search :)
> CompUSA was there before, till FTC fined them a few years back.
funny you should mention lawduits... I just TONIGHT got an email about a
class-action about DRAM... I have bought some meory from Crucial.com, and
tonight I got this:
Four separate proposed settlements totaling
$143,247,000.00 have been reached in a class action
lawsuit concerning prices of DRAM with Defendants:
Elpida Memory, Inc.; Elpida Memory (USA) Inc.; NEC
Electronics America, Inc.; Winbond Electronics
Corporation; Winbond Electronics Corporation America;
Micron Technology, Inc.; and Micron Semiconductor
Products, Inc. through its Crucial Technology
division. These are the second group of settlements
reached in this litigation, the Court having granted
final approval of the first settlements. You may be a
member of the Settlement Class whose rights may be
affected by this lawsuit. The sole purpose of this
notice is to inform you of the lawsuit so that you may
decide what steps to take in relation to it.
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800