[ale] Windows Vista - Way OT

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Thu Feb 8 12:22:47 EST 2007

The "are you sure" message occurs every time you open the same software
if it is not "certified" by MicroSoft.  The Windows Admin said he tried
opening Adobe Acrobat and it asked him every time if it was OK.  I
wouldn't think it too onerous to ask the first time and give you an
option not to ask again but he said it doesn't give that option.