[ale] FC8 configuration of sendmail

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Dec 4 12:23:58 EST 2007

Thanks Mike, this worked great!.  I'm using the TLS option.  I read on
this page that I could force this server to only be used but clients
sending mail.

http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/auth.html

I'm a bit confused by that.  Is there something I need to set to make
this the way it should work?  At this point I have no intention of this
server receiving mail directly.  I use a combination of fetchmail,
procmail, and spamassassin for mail retrieval from speed factory.  My
intention is that the server will hold our IMAP folders and send mail
for us.