[ale] RE: OT - DVD player NTSC/PAL Region Free

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Dec 4 13:27:44 EST 2007

Hmmm - never got an answer and looking through email yesterday I'm not
sure if the original got through.  Maybe it was flagged as spam?

Anyway I ended up buying one on line and it got here overnight as
promised (they charged me more for the shipping than the DVD player but
oh well...).   It was the 514 model instead of the 237.