[ale] OT: Voting machines cracked in California

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Aug 1 19:12:10 EDT 2007

Ned Williams wrote:

> If you read one of the many article news.google referred on this, you will
> note some very valid comments...
>
> paper fraud is more common than electric as it stands and has stood for
> years..ballot stuffing....been around for awhile.

Since none of the existing electronic voting systems are secure
or reliably auditable, we have no way of knowing how much electronic
fraud has occurred.  So ISTM such comparisons are meaningless.

-- JK

--
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be
dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens