[ale] Wandering OT: Re: Car PC's and internet radio?

Jim Popovitch yahoo at jimpop.com
Wed Apr 18 01:59:20 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-18 at 00:52 -0400, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
> Jim Popovitch wrote:
> > Yes, "cordless phone handset", not mobile phone handset.
> Non sequitur.  I'm not concerned with the behavior of either.

Dude, I'm just replying to *your* posts, I'm not just making stuff up as
I go.  The only reason I mentioned cordless and mobile handset sizes is
because you brought it up when you said:

   "So, here we have a data point:  duplex roughly-POTS-grade voice in
    both directions in a unit the size of a cordless phone handset, not
    counting the antenna."

A non sequitur would be if I mentioned the size of bananas in contrast
to what you brought up.

-Jim P.