[ale] Network security question

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Apr 2 22:07:16 EDT 2007

The safest thing to do would be to build new servers in a "clean" environment and format the one's he's worried about.

It's probably a lot of trouble, but if there really is a likelihood that the soon to be former admin could be a problem, then it might be the fastest, most cost effective path.
I'd be willing to bet there's not reliable documentation on the current systems in any case.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420