[ale] Network security question

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Mon Apr 2 22:21:25 EDT 2007

	Sadly this is usually the best solution to be sure. I've had to do this
on two separate occasions when a client of mine let their systems
administrator go. The first time after they had let him go and the
second they had me on-site cleaning up before they called him and told
him. Since that time they've used me as an outside resource to manage
the systems without bringing another admin on staff and have been
working with them for over 3 years now, just 2 years shy of the longest
I've ever been at one of my full-time jobs.

	Regards,
	Jeremy