[ale] Atlanta school converted to Linux by PTA

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:32:50 EST 2006

I did some volunteer work for the White County School system IT Dept
back during the summer while I was unemployeed, and they have been
setting up a lot of K12-LTSP thin client work labs for the students to
use. So far they have been very popular with the students and with the
teachers.

The White County School system is using a lot of great Open Source
solutions, including monitoring software to allow them to spot monitor
usage on all student computer systems