[ale] Reminder: Key Signing at the Varsity Sunday

Michael D. Ivey ivey at gweezlebur.com
Thu Mar 9 18:06:19 EST 2006

So far, no one else has signed up.  If no one sings up by Sunday AM,
I'll still be there for lunch, but won't be looking to sign any keys.

http://www.biglumber.com/x/web?ev=17020

	Date: March 12, 2006
	Event name: ALErs at the Varsity
	This event has a keyring.
	Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
	Notes:
	We'll meet at the Varsity around 1:00 pm Eastern
	(I'll be there beforehand enjoying a delicious hotdog)
	PLEASE signup in advance, and submit keys, so I can print
	the paperwork and so I can get in touch so we know who
	to look for. I'm a Debian developer, in case anyone needs
	to get into the queue.