[ale] Linux + Flash + Old laptop + kids

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Sun Feb 26 10:34:04 EST 2006

On Sunday 26 February 2006 09:40 am, Jeff Hubbs wrote:
> For what it's worth, the binary Firefox package along with the
> netscape-flash package seems to run the Teletubbies game (shudder) just
> fine under Gentoo. ?This tells me that your problem isn't so much
> pbskids.org as the way the software is integrated in DamnSmall and FC4.

Likewise in Firefox 1.02 with Flash 7.0.25.0 under Mandriva 2005LE. Big
<AOL> ME TOO! on the (shudder)! Did not even put my headphones on, but
could still hear creepy sounds with them lying on the desk:-(

In case any one is wondering about the old version: I only use Firefox for
Flash and what few sites that don't work in Konqueror.
--
William