[ale] Linux for Beginners

Philip Polstra ppolstra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:24:08 EST 2006

There are so many good books on Linux, that I honestly don't know which one
to recommed to you.  I will say that I keep a copy of O'Reilly's Linux
Pocket Guide on my desk for those times I can't remember the exact syntax of
a command.

Enjoy your new freedom, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

BTW, why SuSE 9.2?  That is 2 versions from current (9.3 then 10.0).