[ale] Identify process hammering disk

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Tue Apr 18 18:33:31 EDT 2006

I had run top before, but I tried it again and I noticed syslog-ng was floating around near the top, but never reaching number one or two in the list.  I shut down syslog-ng and the drive calmed down.

Now I need to understand why it was so active.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
678-697-9420