[ale] Socket A Processors

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:16:55 EST 2006

Okay. I don't claim to be an expert on AMD chips. I only have the one,
and I purchased it because it was cheap in relation to Intel chips at
the time. I want the XP 3200 because I only need it, and one stick of
RAM, to get a serious speedup on my gaming machine. I would go from a
2800 at 333Mhz to a 3200 at 400Mhz. Quite a bit of difference there
for half the cost of a completely brand new machine. Of course, I
won't be doing this since I am friggin broke. But, I can dream.