[ale] Mandriva upgrade problem

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Sat Sep 24 10:14:26 EDT 2005

I did remember how to get to single user mode.  I looked a fstab and
found some lines to mount a windows share that is not on my network
anymore.  I commented them out and got rid of the "mounting smb file
systems" message.  Yeah!

Unfortunately I moved to the next problem.  It now hangs on  "mounting
other file systems"  In fstab there are swap, home and /.  Then the
removable devices all starting with none, except a line for ipod.  It
just starts with its mount point /dev/sdb.

I am going to comment out the ipod just to try something.  I'm
guessing at this point.

Mark