[ale] OT: Advice / help

Nathan J. Underwood ale1 at cybertechcafe.net
Sat Sep 17 11:57:48 EDT 2005

I've heard both good and bad about Cbeyond.  My company is a Cbeyond
Channel Partner, and we recommend it to quite a few of our clients.
Thus far, we've got clients running the BV1 (single T-1) and BVIII
(three T-3's), and none have had any real trouble (there has been an
issue with bubba and the backhoe).  I've heard from a number of other
people though that have had nothing but trouble.