[ale] Sharing non-network-capable printer

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Wed Sep 7 20:13:23 EDT 2005

I don't know about the Mac, but I've done it for Windows and I documented what
it took to share it to a Windows desktop here:

http://jayloden.com/journal/cups.htm

I don't know if that will help or not, but it definitely worked for Windows.
If the Mac Mini uses CUPS for printing as one other reply suggests, then you
should be able to get away with just telling CUPS to share the printer....

-Jay