[ale] AUI to RJ45 Transceiver - need 2

brucelists at bellsouth.net brucelists at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 29 00:38:24 EDT 2005

Hey all,

      I'm working on a Cisco lab and am looking for 2 AUI to RJ45 Transceivers. Anybody have 'em? I e-bayed, and wound up with AUI to BNC, not cool! These are for Cisco 2501's.

      For what it's worth - the lab has:

1 Cisco 2521 acting as a 4-port frame-relay switch
1 Cisco 2509 with 2 serial, 1 eth and 8 terminal ports (if I can snag an Octal cable off E-Bay)
1 Cisco 2501 with 2 serial and 1 eth
2 Cisco 2524 with 2 serial and 1 eth each

and one ancient Cisco 1900 12 port switch

      If I can snag a spare PC cheap, I'll set up Nagios to see how long it takes to catch routers (or router ports) going up and down. Figure I ought to say something Opensource-related! (now to go track down the guy I lent my CCNA texts to - gotta get those books back, and shouldn't have let the CCNA and CCDA lapse - my bad!)

Thanks,
Bruce