[ale] OT:System Administration employment question:

Keith Miller smeadspam100 at speedfactory.net
Thu Jun 30 14:46:14 EDT 2005

Randy,

there is the usual, however have you been hitting the local ALE or NIX meetings (at the HP building near the perimeter)?  Networking will get you were you want to be.  You might need to just do contract work for a while or do some cold calling (my fave is to find a larger company, walk up to reception and tell 'em that someone in human resources request I drop my resume by and could they please make sure it gets there.  Hey, ya never know).