[ale] Michael Warfield's Encrypt This

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:30:19 EDT 2005

All,

I have only been to a few of the ALE meetings, but I went last night.

I must say that I really enjoyed Mike's presentation.  Its obvious he
put a huge amount of work in to the project he was describing.  I also
enjoyed the early part of talk where he talked about the different
forms of encryption and the different threat models they were relevant
to.

I hope you do indeed start doing advanced topics on a semi-regular
basis.  Even once a quarter would be good from my perspective.

One thing I failed to do was properly write down the url where the
presentation can be found.

I doubt Mike wants that on the public list, so could someone send it
to me via private mail?

Thanks
Greg
--