[ale] [Fwd: Bubble center]

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu Jul 14 23:34:00 EDT 2005

My view is it's a cost-cutter way to solve a problem. Especially given
that it's a law enforcement agency that is probably funded with public
money, the cost savings may make your outfit look good.

That said, run it up the flagpole at the office first. It's really their
decision about more publicity.

Hmm. Some sarcasm here (but not much). It could also be argued that the
budgets are stretched so tight that the data center had to cool-wrapped
with plastic since the AC cost for the entire room would have been too
high. You can see where I'm going with that :)