[ale] [Fwd: Bubble center]

Jeb Barger jeb at rev-x.com
Thu Jul 14 23:14:15 EDT 2005

Ale'ers

I had some pictures with a text posted on Slashdot a couple of weeks
ago.  The pictures were taken at my employers, which happens to be a law
enforcement agency (the added twist).  I have gotten alot of email about
it, but now this.  The techtarget looks regit however, I'm not I'm
looking for more feedback on the site.  Any ideas or opinions?