[ale] su - declare statements on login

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 11 20:00:24 EDT 2005

Paul,
If your wanting to get rid of the statements then look in
/etc/bash.bashrc.local, or /etc/csh.cshrc, or even /etc/profile for
possible locations.  SUSE encourages the creation and use of
/etc/bash.bashrc.local, /etc/csh.cshrc.local, and so on for local
changes since updates will remove your changes in the original files.
Dow