[ale] SUSE 9.2

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sat Jan 15 11:11:48 EST 2005

I seriously hope that is not the established method for upgrading SuSE without
problems. I want to upgrade my grandfather's installation and I certainly won't
do all that.

Does anyone else have any experiences with updating SuSE?

--
James Sumners
http://ug.dyndns.org/~jsumners/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59