[ale] Time issue

Ryan Fish FishR at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 12 13:43:02 EST 2005

It just started happening sometime over this past weekend.

I am all but certain the box has not been rebooted.  "uptime" shows it has
been running for just over 77 days now and /var/log/dmesg hasn't been
updated since October.

Which log(s) would you recommend I look at?

I think I am just going to start using NTP on it...

Thank you.
-Ryan