[ale] ale NW January meeting

Raylynn Knight audilover at speedfactory.net
Sat Jan 8 01:18:10 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 12:01 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
> I will not be able to attend the ALE NW meeting this month.  I do not
> have a presenter as of yet either.
>
> Is there anyone who would be able to moderate the meeting this month?
>
> Is there someone who would step up to doing a presentation?
>
> If there is no presentation, it could be a generic switchboard meeting.
>
> If no one steps up to moderate the meeting, it will be canceled.
>
> Let me know ASAP?

I'm pretty sure I could moderate.  Any suggestions for a presentation
that wouldn't require a lot of preparation time?  I'd be willing to do
some type of presentation, but I don't have a lot of time to prepare for
it.

I could cover the new installer being used by Debian Sarge.
I could cover installing Ubuntu Linux on a PowerPC.

I'm also open to other topics suggestions that wouldn't require me to do
a lot of preparation.  (Serious lack of time to prepare!!).

--
Raylynn Knight <audilover at speedfactory.net>