[ale] pop3 retrieving single complete message

Kenneth W Cochran kwc at theworld.com
Fri Jan 7 12:19:24 EST 2005

>Subject: RE: [ale] pop3 retrieving single complete message
>Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:55:10 -0500
>From: "Michael Hirsch" <mhirsch at nubridges.com>
>To: "Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts" <ale at ale.org>
>
>Isn't that what fetchmail does?  Or any mail reader will do it, too.
>
>Michael

I guess, but I don't use pop3 email & I don't poll a server for it.
For the time being I'm working on a fix for the poppy glitch; the neat
thing about that little script is that I can look at mail on a pop3
server without downloading it, as well as downloading and/or deleting
single messages.

Umm...  Suggestion(s) for a simple "raw" CLI-mode mailreader?
I want to retrieve/download a single message complete with headers.
More specifically, it's a phish-attempt I'm trying to "package" nicely
for the security folks at the spoofed company.

-kc