[ale] New Topic

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 03:52:18 EST 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 22:12 +0000, aaron wrote:
> I think that many of the hundreds of millions of America Loving Liberals
> across the country would agree with Mark on the advantages of the OS [e]X
> generation of Macs .  ;-)

Now, if they would just vote....  ;-)  Loving plastic PCs is a universal
tradition, loving country takes effort.  :-)

I too love MACs, and have been considering a (more than iPod) purchase
for some time now.  One of the things that holds me back is the lack of
hardware flexibility that exists in the Wintel arena.

I'll dive in the Apple pool, when Apple opens up their gates (designs)
to compatibility.  Until then there are just too few options.  Sure
things just work, you are just too limited in the things you can do.

BTW, I wonder if there are any H1B workers at Apple.

-Jim P.