[ale] [OT] ALE member to be featured in a new book

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Thu Feb 17 19:37:13 EST 2005

Jerald - when you said Wiley, you reminded me of something I thought I'd
mention to the ALE crowd.  Myself, Dashwerks and the DashPC (Dashboard
Linux Project) are going to be featured in a great new book by Wiley -
"Geek My Ride".  I'm working directly with the author (Auri) and I'm
writing a segment for the book.

I just thought I'd mention it since some of you guys have seen the car
first hand.

Kind regards,
CB

P.S.
I hope this isn't perceived as SPAM because that wasn't the intention of
this email - it's intended as an annoucement.
However, if you do consider this email is SPAM, here's a link where the
book can be seen/preordered:  http://www.dashwerks.com/dw_geek_my_ride.php