[ale] Ubuntu and Wireless post install?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Sat Dec 10 10:03:24 EST 2005

  Anyone have enough experience with Ubuntu to help with getting
wireless working on my laptop?  I did the install by pcmcia wired
connection.  I found an unused wireless card I want to put in it.

  The device manager sees the device but doesn't seem to load the
modules and the eth1 device doesn't load.  Anyone got the next step in
the ubuntu way.

Robert

:wq!

DISCLAIMER:
      These are MY OPINIONS             "We can't solve problems by using
       ALONE.  I speak for                the same kind of thinking we used
       no-one else.                         when we created them."
                                          - Einstein