[ale] Cell phones

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Mon Sep 27 08:57:23 EDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-09-26 at 22:14, Mike Panetta wrote:
> Have you used a Treo yet?  Someone I know has one, and they are a nice
> concept but the phone part of it sucks horribly.  Everytime I call them they have
> bad reception and "digifunk" every time they talk.  Or a bad delay and the sound
> of talking through a tunnel.  And it drops calls alot.  Just a warning...  He is stuck
> with it otherwise he would change (the company he works for stuck him with it).

I like the Treo but it is rather pricey (according to "She who must be
obeyed"). A friend in Chicago has one and loves it. I would be happy
getting a Treo to use with Nextel but it is not supported. A client is
one his 3rd Blackberry with them in 2 years. That's not a good track
record for me.

http://www.localnetsolutions.com

<jkinney at localnetsolutions.com>