[ale] OT: Can MS IE Really Be This Broken?

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Mon Sep 20 18:01:46 EDT 2004

Sorry, but that's not true at all. If you're doing two versions of your
CSS for different browsers, then you're doing the CSS incorrectly. Yes,
there are workarounds for the stuff that's broken in IE, but writing a
three-line workaround is nothing even close to creating a whole new CSS
document for IE.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:43:09 -0400