[ale] OT: Can MS IE Really Be This Broken?

Josh Freeman josh at catea.org
Mon Sep 20 17:57:52 EDT 2004

It depends on how spiffy you want to be with it. The main site I am
testing right now has one style sheet for all modern browsers. If none
of the users you care about are using Netscape versions 4.x or older, it
will work like a charm in Mozilla, I.E, and variants thereof.

Josh

--
Josh Freeman
Technical Manager