[ale] Anyone successfully used build in wireless on HP laptops?

Philip Polstra ppolstra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 11:41:12 EDT 2004

I have installed the 2.6.8.1 kernel now.  It doesn't lock my machine
solid when I try to install ndiswrapper.  I still haven't been
completely successfull at the high school, but their network is set up
funny.  I have noticed that if you tell ndiswrapper to SSID to use it
just ignores it and will connect to any SSID.