[ale] Broadband Router Recommendations?

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 8 19:05:19 EDT 2004

	At long last, my faithful 200 MHz 'puter that is my router and IP
masquerader is about to bite the dust.  It uses an AT power supply, of
which I had two, but only one is working :-(.

	Does anyone have any opinions for or against of the various routers?  I
see Monarch has a D-Link DI-604 4-port for $50.  The only thing that
makes me wary is the heading, "Simple Set-Up Wizard for Easy
Installation".  I only run Linux @ home, and "wizards" are typically
windows.  I'd like one that had a web based approach, I think.

	Let the opinions fly!

	Thanks!

Danny