[ale] for lefties only

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Thu Oct 7 08:48:47 EDT 2004

aaron wrote:
<snipped>
> It has nothing to do with whether you are right handed or left handed
> or ambidexterous or a cross-mouser like me

wow, you think you know someone and then you find out he is a cross-mouser...

The Logitech devices (trackballs) are really handy when dealing with this issue also.  When I go someplace now I typically carry a USB trackball in case I need to use a computer.  It's that difficult for me to use a mouse.

Although I do get some "you carry your own?" remarks.

Preston