[ale] ot:hitler's draft

Steve Nicholas syssfn at circe.gsu.edu
Wed Oct 6 23:01:02 EDT 2004

Geoffrey,
I second everything you said. I've worked for a University for 12 years (
while getting my degree w/o them footing the bill.)  I take great offense
to the lack of motivation statement.  I get to work on everything from
Sparc 1's to 6800's, to E10k's.  And yes, I'm vested after 10 years also.

In defense, Jim may have been referring to becoming FD&H (fat, dumd, and
happy) syndrom.  But I'll leave it up to Jim to clarify ( since I just
gave him a possible out :-)

If the above is not true, maybe Jim can point us to aa employer / field
that might better serve us.

Steve

| Steve Nicholas             |                        |
| Software Systems Engineer  |  A risk is not a risk  |
| Georgia State University   |  until it is taken.    |
| snicholas at gsu.edu          |                        |
| 404-651-1062               |  BBROYGBVGW            |