[ale] Mouse Wheel scroll speed

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Wed Oct 6 06:20:26 EDT 2004

David Corbin wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 October 2004 15:20, Geoffrey wrote:
>
>>David Corbin wrote:
>>
>>>In at lease one application, the mouse wheel scrolls in much larger jumps
>>>than it does under Windows.  Is there a setting for that somewhere?
>>
>>Very likely in the application itself.  Which app is it?
>

> Eclipse (a Java app).  I don't think there's a setting for it, though it might
> be a GTK setting...

I would suspect it's the way the app was designed.  I've seen java apps
that would not recognize the scroll wheel, although other apps did.

Sorry, not any help, but if you do figure it out, be sure to post your
findings?

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995