[ale] [Fwd: [Fwd: ALE participation LISA]]

Tue Oct 5 17:19:51 EDT 2004

I also exchaged a few e-mails with Peter, however the problem with the
Lisa conference is that its so expensive. I promised Peter some student
involvement from KSU, however I know that I won't be able to go
considering the price of the sessions, and I know many other people
(especially students) won't be able to go for the same reason.

Emil