[ale] Re: Linksys WRT54g alternate firmware

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 28 02:52:59 EST 2004

Yes, however, lack of stability is the major complaint for users with
the default software.  The forums at Sveasoft have a lot of people
saying that they find a real stable system with the new firmware.
Thanks for pointing out the Linksys default firmware was the Cisco.
I'll be flashing tomorrow and testing some.  I'll post my results to the
list.
Dow