[ale] Linux for "normal" people?

Scott Warfield magius at wittsend.com
Thu Nov 18 11:10:35 EST 2004

Exactly.  I could not find any mechanism which would allow sticky keys to be
applied the login manager.  I am definitely using FC1 on my primary Linux
server... soon to be upgraded to FC3 this weekend once I get someone to
physically help me.  (Now if only Linux came with a robotic arm kinda the
old radio shack toys from years ago...).  I will reevaluate the
accessibility features then.  Let's hope for some improvement.

I am very receptive to any advice to get accessibility features running
smoothly on my Linux server.  The speech recognition would still be an issue
though.  I have grown very fond of Dragon NaturallySpeaking and the ability
to script voice commands.

Scott Warfield
Internet Security Systems
X-Force Developer