[ale] Its over. Maybe

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 13:27:59 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 13:13 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:

> I never once stated that, so chicken little, the sky is not falling...

Stated what?  You said that you wanted independent review.  SAIC did an
independent review.  You are still wanting more independent review.  One
can only assume that you are not yet convinced.

> Did you read the report?

Yes.

> Quoting from the SAIC report:
>
> ?[t]he system, as implemented in policy, procedure, and technology, is
> at high risk of compromise."

THAT IS MY POINT!!!  The *implementation*, and the way the system is
managed, is the problem, NOT the hardware.  YOU obviously haven't read
the report.

> Did you read the other documents?  The RABA report?

No.  I only read the one independent report.

> I'm beginning to think you're just trolling as well.

Classic Internet excuse for someone in an uncomfortable position ("I
didn't say what I said")

-Jim P.