[ale] Its over. Maybe

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Fri Nov 5 13:14:19 EST 2004

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 12:07 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
>

>>Please show me where I gave you the impression that I needed to see the
>>code?  My original post on this:
>>
>>"I'd still like to be able to verify that my vote was counted properly.
>>You can not do this without a paper trail and review of the source code
>>by an external non-partisan entity."
>>
>>Which says that a non-partisan entity should review the source code.
>
> The independent review has occurred (SAIC did it), and you still aren't
> happy.  Therefore I drew the conclusion that you will never be happy
> until you have personally done all the analysis.

I never once stated that, so chicken little, the sky is not falling...

Did you read the report?  Quoting from the SAIC report:

?[t]he system, as implemented in policy, procedure, and technology, is
at high risk of compromise."

Did you read the other documents?  The RABA report?

I'm beginning to think you're just trolling as well.

--
Until later, Geoffrey